Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 21-05-2022.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||44||The candidates must possess Law Degree from any recognized University.|
Pay Scale:- Pay Level-8 (Rs. 47600-151100)
Age Limit:- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2022, i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1982 and not later than July 1, 2001.
|Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
|SC/ ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
|Handicapped||Exam fee-Nil + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
|Department of Freedom Fighters||According to the original category Unreserved, OBC, SC/ ST|
|Ex-Serviceman/ Women/ Skilled Players||According to their original category|
Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/ card payment and other payment modes.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of the Interview.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank:- 17-05-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 21-05-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Jobs||Click to View|