The Ministry of Labour and Employment has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Young Professional. Interested candidates can apply before 22-06-2022.
|Young Professional||130||(i) Essential Qualification:- Minimum Qualification Criteria – The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/ B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/ Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience.|
(ii) Key Skills:- Analytics, statistics, Computer knowledge, Passion
Age Limit:- 24 to 40 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.50,000/- Per Month
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are advised to register themselves on the Official Website before submitting the application form.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- For future reference, candidates can take a printout of the online filled application form.
Method of Recruitment:- Contract-based through open market
Place of Posting:- Selected candidates may be posted anywhere within the country.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected
Last date of Submission:- 22-06-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Uttar Pradesh Govt. Jobs||Click to View|