Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Professor and Others. Interested candidates can apply before 26-10-2023.
Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
|01||(i) A postgraduate degree in Human Geography or Statistics or Economics or Sociology or Business Management or Industrial Engineering or Public Administration from a University established by law in India or a recognized Institution; and|
(ii) Five years experience in research work or of imparting training in an institution recognized by the Government.
Rs.56100 – 177500/-
|02||(i) Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a University established by law in India with at least 50 percent marks in the aggregate and|
(ii) At least two years experience in the related field
|Homeopathic Medical Officer|
Rs.56100 – 177500/-
|54||(i) Recognized degree in Homoeopathy, the duration of study of which is not less than 5 years according to its syllabus or course recognized Diploma in Homoeopathy, the duration of study of which is not less than 4 years according to its syllabus or course|
(ii) The applicant should be duly registered with the Homoeopathic Medicine Board, Uttar Pradesh
Rs.78800 – 209200/-
|27||Post Graduate qualification in Homeopathy with three years of teaching experience in the subject concerned as Associate Professor/ Reader in a Homoeopathic college of degree level. The qualification shall be the one included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.|
Age Limit:- Age Limit according to post is given below:-
|Deputy Director, Assistant Chemist, Homeopathic Medical Officer||21 to 40 Years|
|Professor||30 to 50 Years|
Application Fees:- The prescribed fee for different categories is as under:-
|Unreserved/ Other Backward Class/ EWS||Rs.105/-|
|Persons with Disabilities||Rs.25/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs.65/-|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 26-10-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|