King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Nursing Officers. Eligible candidates can apply online.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|1276||(i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized by Institute or University OR B.Sc.(Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.|
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/India Nursing Council OR
(i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized by Institute/Board or council
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
(iii) Two years’ experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned in 2 (i) above.
Age Limit:- Candidate has to have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 40 years of age.
Pay Scale:- Level 07, Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/- Pay Matrix Level as per 7th CPC
Application Fee:- Rs.1,000/- for Unreserved Candidates and Rs.600/- for Reserved Candidates
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Test (CBT) and Merit
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date for Application Submission:- Not Announced Yet
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt. Jobs||Click to View|