The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Limited, Mumbai has released the notification for the recruitment to the Post of Trainee Junior Officers and Trainee Clerks. Eligible candidates can apply before 25-05-2022 (Extended Date – 08-06-2022).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Trainee Junior Officer|
Rs.45000 per month
|29||(i) Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks. Candidates who have passed JAIIB/ CAIIB will be preferred.|
(ii) Upto 2 yrs. in the Banking field preferably in Urban/ DCC Bank as an Officer
Rs.30000 per month
|166||Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks.|
Age Limit:- 23 to 32 years for Trainee Junior Officer and 21 to 28 years for Trainee Clerk.
|Trainee Junior Officer||Rs.1,770/- (includes GST)|
|Trainee Clerk||Rs.1,180/- (includes GST)|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can go through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online application form for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Online (Written) Test/ Examination and Personal Interview
- A candidate shall apply for only one post.
- A personal interview will be held in Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The fees once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
- The candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra State.
- The Online written test/ Examination will be held at Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nasik, Aurangabad, Nanded, and Kolhapur Centres.
Last date to make online payment of Application Fees:- 25-05-2022 (Extended Date – 08-06-2022)
Online Test will be conducted tentatively:- The first week of July 2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Graduation Govt. Jobs||Click to View|