Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees through GATE 2022 Score. Eligible candidates can apply online before 14-05-2022 (14:00 hrs).
|Discipline and GATE Paper Code||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|ECE (EC)||21||First Class (minimum 65% ) full-time B.E/ B.Tech from an institute or University Recognized by AICTE or the Govt., of India in the discipline of ECE, Mechanical, CSE.|
Upper Age Limit:- 25 years
Stipend:- Rs.54, 880/- per month
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category (including non-creamy layer)/ EWS have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). SC, ST, PWD, and regular employees of ECIL, which includes Technical Officer on Fixed Term Contract (currently engaged with ECIL) within stipulated age limit are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can go through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- After online application submission, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future references.
Selection Procedure:- The selection methodology will comprise a two-stage selection process i.e. – Marks as per GATE 2022 Score and Personal Interview.
Place of Posting:- Selected candidates can be posted to any of the locations across India to serve the company.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Only online applications shall be accepted.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
Last date for submitting an online application:- 14-05-2022 (14:00 hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|PSU Jobs||Click to View|