Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice Trainees for its Operating Units located at Rajasthan, Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply before 13-05-2022 (midnight).
|Mining||21||Four years Degree in Mining Engineering OR Diploma plus Degree in Mining Engineering.|
|Electrical||11||Four years Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology OR Diploma plus Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology.|
|Mechanical||10||Four years Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mining Machinery OR Diploma plus Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mining Machinery Engineering.|
|Civil||03||Four years Degree in Civil/ Architecture Engineering OR Diploma plus Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture Engineering.|
Stipend:- Rs.9000 per month
How to Apply:-
- Candidates should register themselves for an apprenticeship on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal by clicking here.
- After registering, candidates who wish to apply can click here.
- Candidates can take the printout of the completed application form for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Document Verification
Place of Apprenticeship:- Selected candidates will be posted for Apprenticeship at Units across India.
- No TA/ DA will be given.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 13-05-2022 (midnight)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Jobs||Click to View|