High Court of Jharkhand has released the notification for the recruitment of District Judge Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 18-04-2022 till 23:59 hrs.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Rs.51550 – 63070 (pre-revised)
|22||(i) Graduation in law from a university recognized for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate under the Advocates Act 1961.|
(ii) More than 7 years at the bar as a practising Advocate after having been duly enrolled as such.
Age Limit:- The required age limit for District Judge Posts is 35 years
|General and Others||Rs.1000|
|SC and ST||Rs.500|
Candidates have to make the payment through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Test/ Main Examination/ Interview
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
Last date for Application Submission:- 18-04-2022 till 23:59 hrs
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Jharkhand Govt Jobs||Click to View|