Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Registrar and Others. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-10-2023 to 03-11-2023.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|06||(i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.|
(ii) At least 15 years of experience as an Assistant Professor in Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in Academic Level 12 and above including as an Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. OR
Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education. OR
15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
|Controller of Examinations|
Rs.56,600 – 67,700/-
|07||(i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.|
(ii) Five years of supervisory experience.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 60 years and Preference will be given to candidates below 55 years of age
Examination Fees:- Examination fees according to categories are given below:-
|Unreserved, EWS, EBC (Schedule I), BC (Schedule I)||Rs.600/- Plus Bank Charges|
|SC/ ST of Jharkhand State||Rs.150/- Plus Bank Charges|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website after 03-10-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting, Document Verification, and Interview
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Date for Online Application Submission:- 03-10-2023 to 03-11-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|