Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Eligible candidates can apply online from 21-08-2023 to 21-09-2023.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||138||(i) Graduate in Law From a Recognized University and Enrolled as an Advocate Under the Advocate Act 1961 till the Last Date of Submission of the Application Form|
(ii) Candidates should possess sound health, bears good moral character, and be not involved in or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude.
Age Limit:- Between 22 to 35 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved categories according to rules.
Pay Scale:- Rs.27,700-44,700/- per month
Examination Fees:- Examination fees according to categories are given below:-
|Unreserved, EWS, EBC (Schedule I), BC (Schedule I)||Rs.600/- Plus Bank Charges|
|SC/ ST of Jharkhand State||Rs.150/- Plus Bank Charges|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website after 21-08-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Entrance Test (PET), Main Examination, and Viva Voce Test
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Date for Online Application Submission:- 21-08-2023 to 21-09-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|