Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Regular) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 09-02-2022 (05:00 P.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.5400
|232||(i) MBBS from Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India and recognized by State Govt and should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council.|
(ii) At least one-year Internship from a recognized Medical College & Hospital.
Age Limit:- Candidates can check the category wise Minimum and Maximum age limits for the post of Medical Officer from the table given below:-
|UR/ EWS||23 to 35 years|
|EBC-I/ BC-II||23 to 37 years|
|Female (UR/ EBC-I/ BC-II)||23 to 38 years|
|SC/ ST (Male and Female)||23 to 40 years|
Examination Fee:- Candidates can pay the prescribed examination fee by using a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking/ challan through SBI Collect.
|UR, EWS, EBC (Category-I), BC (Category-II)||Rs.600 + Bank Charges|
|SC/ ST||Rs.150 + Bank Charges|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Exam and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 09-02-2022 (05:00 P.M)
Last date for Fee Submission:- 10-02-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Jharkhand Govt Jobs||Click to View|