National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor in the Departments of Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Physics, and Production & Industrial Engineering. Eligible candidates can apply before 10-06-2022 till 17:30 Hrs.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Pay Level-10, 11,12
(i) Level-11:- One-year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in an Institution of repute or Industry.
(ii) Level-12:- Three years after Ph.D. or six years of total teaching and research experience in a reputed academic Institute or Research and Development, Labs or relevant Industry.
Age Limit:- 60 years
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- only for UR/ OBC/ EWS applicants (Male only) through SBI Collect only.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- The duly completed application form, along with self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. must be sent by speed/ registered post only so as to reach The Registrar, NIT Jamshedpur, Adityapur, Jamshedpur- 831014, India by 15th June 2022.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Written Test/ Presentation/ Interview
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ Interview.
- Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of the interview for verification.
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Jharkhand Govt Jobs||Click to View|