CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant and Project Associate-I posts. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 08 to 15-03-2022 (10:00 A.M).
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.20000 per month
|40||(i) 3 years B.Sc or B.Sc (H) in Geology/ Chemistry.|
(ii) Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Rs.25000 per month
|20||(i) Post Graduate Master Degree with Geology/ Applied Geology/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry|
(ii) B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Civil Engineering.
Age Limit:- The Minimum and maximum age limit required for the post of Project Assistant is 21 and 50 years respectively whereas for the post of Project Associate-I age limits are 21 and 35 years
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 08, 09, 10, 11, 14, and 15-03-2022 at CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Digwadih Campus, post-F.R.I, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- No Transport Allowance is Admissible to the Candidate.
- Candidates must report up to 11:30 am on the date of the interview.
- The Hindi language can opt as a medium of communication during interviews.
- The candidate must produce all Original Educational Certificates for checking before appearing in the Interview.
Date and Time of Interview:- 08, 09, 10, 11, 14 and 15-03-2022 (10:00 A.M)
Place of Interview:- CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Digwadih Campus, post-F.R.I, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Jharkhand Govt Jobs||Click to View|