Eastern Coalfields Limited has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Mining Sirdar in West Bengal and Jharkhand state. Eligible candidates can apply before 10-03-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.31852 Per month
|313||i) 10+2 or equivalent.|
ii) Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency from DGMS.
iii) Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
iv) Valid First Aid Certificate.
i) Recognised Diploma or degree in Mining Engineering having valid statutory competency certificates, recognized by DGMS to work as Mining Sirdar in coal mines.
ii) Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
iii) Valid First Aid Certificate.
Age Limit:- 18 – 30 years
Application Fee:- The candidates have to pay the Non- Refundable Application fee of Rs. 1000 through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. No fee is required to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve it with them for their record.
Selection Procedure:- Online Computer Based Test and Medical Examination
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification/forfeiture of candidature.
Last date for submission of application:- 10-03-2022 up to 11:55 PM
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|