Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sr. Relationship Manager and e-Wealth Relationship Manager Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 09-12-2021.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Sr. Relationship Manager||326||(i) A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./ Govt. bodies/ AICTE.
(ii) Minimum 2 Years of Experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks/ Private Banks/ Foreign Banks/ Broking Firms/ Security Firms/ Asset Management Companies Rich Knowledge and Experience in Mutual funds and Insurance is desirable.
|e-Wealth Relationship Manager||50||(i) A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./ Govt. bodies/ AICTE.
(ii) Minimum 1.5 Years of Experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks/ Private Banks/ Foreign Banks/ Broking Firms/ Security Firms/ Asset Management Companies.
Age Limit:- For Sr. Relationship Manager – 24 – 35 years and e-Wealth Relationship Manager – 23 – 35 years
Pay Scale:- Remuneration offered will be on a Fixed Salary basis depending on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate, and market benchmarks for the respective posts.
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women||Rs.100|
The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt and online application.
Selection Procedure:- Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
|Name of Post||Tentative/Likely Place of Posting|
|Sr. Relationship Manager||Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vadodara|
|e-Wealth Relationship Manager||Mumbai|
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- The candidate is required to pay the non-refundable application fee/Intimation charges.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/Interview/Selection Process at their own expense.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 09-12-2021
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Bank Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|