CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography (CSIR-NIO), Goa has released the notification for the recruitment of Scientist for Goa and its three Regional Centers in Mumbai, Kochi and Visakhapatnam. Eligible candidates can apply before 30-04-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Pay Level-11 (Rs.67700-208700)
|22||Ph.D. submitted in any branch of Science or Engineering on a topic related to physical oceanography/ biogeochemistry or isotope geochemistry/ marine chemistry or chemical oceanography/ benthos or corals or seaweeds or mangrove or zooplankton/ Geophysics or Marine Geophysics/ Geology or Marine Geology/ modelling of Ocean processes/ Hydrological/ Solid Earth Process using Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning.|
M.E/ M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering/ Ocean Engineering/ Ocean Technology/Marine Structures/ Offshore structures/ Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering)
Age Limit:- 32 years
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee through online mode. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/ Abroad Candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- This computer-generated application (print out) is duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with online payment receipt should be sent Administrative Officer, CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula, Goa-403004 on or before 16-05-2022.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
Place of Posting:- Selected candidates may be posted or transferred in between any of the regional centres of the Institute at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam or headquarter of NIO or anywhere in India.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Fees paid will not be refunded.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
Last date to submit online application:- 30-04-2022
Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application:- 16-05-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Scientist Govt Jobs||Click to View|