Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer in Manipur Health Service Grade-IV under the Health Department. Eligible candidates can apply before 20-10-2021 (Date Extended – 31-10-2021).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|300||(i) Possession of a recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holder of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the condition as stipulated in sub-section 3 of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.|
(ii) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Age Limit:- 21 – 38 years
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay fees of Rs.500 for general and OBC and for Rs.250 for SC and ST by using net banking, Visa/ Master Card/ Debit card.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Interview
Place of Posting:- Manipur
- The candidates must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the tribal dialects of Manipur.
- Differently abled persons are exempted from the payment of fees.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 20-10-2021 (Date Extended – 31-10-2021)
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Manipur Govt Jobs||Click to View|
Official Source – Official Website