North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 17-02-2022.
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.14877 per month
|56||Class 10th Pass and ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government/ Central Government.|
Age Limit:- 18 – 28 years
How to Apply:-
- The Candidates must get himself/ herself enrolled/ registered with National Promotion Scheme (NAPS), through the Official Link by clicking here on or before 17-02-2022.
- After submitting the online application, the applicant should click here to download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form and send the duly filled form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with self-attested scan copies of the relevant documents in PDF format.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List
Place of Posting:- Assam, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya
- No Application Fee is required.
- The candidate should be a resident of North East India.
- Age relaxation will be given as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for reporting for the training program.
Closing of online application (through NAPS portal):- 17-02-2022
Last date of receipt of filled up application form:- 24-02-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Application Form||Download Now|