North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 10-05-2022 (05:00 P.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Pay Level-10, Rs.57700/-
|30||Engineering/ Technology:- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S or integrated M.Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.|
For Science and Humanities Group:-
(i) Master Degree with 55% marks in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the NET conducted by UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET or who are or have been commission regulations 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through demand draft in favour of Director, NERIST and payable at SBI NERIST, Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates may submit the softcopy of their application in the prescribed format through email to email@example.com.
- The signed hard copy of the application along with certified copies of all certificates/ documents, two copies of recent passport size photographs should reach the Registrar, NERIST, Nirjuli-791109, Arunachal Pradesh by Registered/ speed post on or before 25-05-2022 (05:00 P.M)
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting, Written Exam and Interview
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
- The candidates should bring the original certificate at the time of the interview.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 10-05-2022 (05:00 P.M)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs||Click to View|