National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Translator Posts for Translation Work on a temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply before 31-03-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.350 per thousand words
|43||(i) The volunteers should possess a degree of Graduation or its equivalent as recognized by the government of India.|
(ii) Must have knowledge of English as well as the language concerned.
How to apply:-
- Eligible candidates can click here to download the application form.
- A duly filled application form along with copies of relevant supporting self-attested documents should be sent to Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav, Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31-03-2022.
- Late application will be rejected.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Preference will be given to those having experience in translation work.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 31-03-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||Click to View|