The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate. Interested candidates can apply before 10-10-2022.
(Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate
|(i) Candidate must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Laws of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Laws of Punjab University (undivided).
(ii) Punjabi up to Matric or its equivalent Standard
Age Limit:- Candidates should not be below 21 years and above 37 years of age as on 10/10/2022.
Pay Scale:- Rs.27,700 – 44,770/- or such as may be revised from time to time.
Application Fee:- Application fees according to categories are given below in detail:-
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.
How to Apply:-
- The candidates can only apply by filling out the Online Application Form.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination and Viva Voce
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 10-10-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View