Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB), Chennai has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Constable Grade II and Others. Interested candidates can apply from 18-08-2023 to 17-09-2023.
|Post Name and Department||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserve)|
|780||Must have passed at least 10th Class/ SSLC or equivalent|
|Constable Grade II – (Special Force)|
|1819||Must have passed at least 10th Class/ SSLC or equivalent|
|Jail Warder Grade II|
|86||Must have passed at least 10th Class/ SSLC or equivalent|
|674||Must have passed at least 10th Class/ SSLC or equivalent|
Age Limit:- The applicant should have attained the age of 18 years and should not be aged above 26 years as of 01-07-2023. The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories as follows:-
|Backward Class (BC), Backward Class [Muslim] [BC (M)], Most Backward Class/ Denotified Community (MBC/ DNC).||28 years|
|Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Caste [Arunthathiyar] [SC (A)], Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Transgenders.||31 years|
|Destitute Widow||37 years|
|Ex-servicemen/ Ex-personnel of Central Armed Police Forces Serving Military personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application.||47 years|
Pay Scale:- Rs.18,200 – 67,100/- per month
Examination Fees:- Candidates can pay the examination fee of Rs.250/- through online mode (Internet Banking / Bank Credit Card / Bank Debit Card / UPI } and offline mode through SBI Bank Payment Slip at all branches of SBI Bank during office hours.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website after 18-08-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of payment for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test, Certificate Verification, Physical Tests, and Special Marks
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The examination fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Application Submission:- 18-08-2023 to 17-09-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Police Govt. Jobs||Click to View|