Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for Engineering Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 04-10-2022 (06:00 PM).
|(i) Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or
(ii) Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or
(iii) Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(iv) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India), or
(v) Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India, or
(vi) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Age Limit:-A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years
Application Fee:- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using Internet Banking of any Bank
How to Apply:-
- Candidates must apply online through the official website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form and pay fees online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary/ Main Examination and Personality Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission:- 04-10-2022 (06:00 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|UPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View