West Bengal Police has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Warders & Females Warder in the Department of Correctional Administration. Interested candidates can apply before 26-08-2023 (23:59 Hours).
|Male Warders||100||(i) The candidate must have passed the Madhyamik (10th) Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent|
(ii) The candidate must have a certificate of computer literacy issued by the recognized Institutions
Age Limit:- The applicants must not be less than 18 years old and must not be more than 27 years old as of 01-01-2023. The upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved categories.
Pay Scale:- Rs.22,700 – Rs.58,500/- As per ROPA-2019 Pay Level 6
Application Fee:- SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs.20/- Processing fee only, and candidates belonging to other categories have to pay Rs.220/- (Rs.200/- application fee plus Rs.20/- processing fee). No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST candidates of other States.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply on the official link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to submit applications online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview, and Medical Examination
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 26-08-2023 (23:59 Hours)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Police Govt. Jobs||Click to View|