West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released the notification for the recruitment to the Post of Homoeopathic Pharmacist under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates may register online before 05-05-2022 (01:00 PM).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Homoeopathic Pharmacist||151||(i) Passed Madhyamik or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Council.|
(ii) Passed 1 (one) year certificate course in Homoeopathic Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
(iii) Registered as Homoeopathic Pharmacist under West Bengal Council of Homoeopathic Medicine.
(iv) Spoken and written knowledge in Bengali
Upper Age Limit:- 39 years
Pay Scale:- PB-3, Rs.7,100-37,600/- Grade Pay- Rs.3,200/-(ROPA 2009) Level 8 , Cell-1, Rs.27000/-(ROPA 2019) Other allowances admissible as per Govt. Rules.
|SC/ ST of West Bengal and PWD candidates||Nil|
|For others||Rs. 160/-|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Applicants need to take a print-out of the application form. Two copies have to be submitted at the time of the recruitment process.
Selection Procedure:- Academic Qualification and Interview
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Appointments are temporary but likely to be permanent
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden.
Last Date for Online Registration:- 05-05-2022 (01:00 PM)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|West Bengal Govt. Jobs||Click to View|