West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive (Stores) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II posts at its different offices. Eligible candidates can apply before 05-01-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Executive (Stores)|
Rs.37400 – 108200
|14||Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC|
PG Degree/ Diploma in Logistics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC
PG Degree/ Diploma in Materials Management from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC
PG Degree/ Diploma in Logistics and Materials Management from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC.
PG Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC.
PG Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC.
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) having specialization in Logistics/ Materials Management/ Supply Chain Management.
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II|
Rs.36800 – 106700
|400||Passed full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (renamed as West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development)|
Age Limit:- 18 – 32 years
Application Fee:- The Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B, and Ex-Servicemen (UR/ OBC-A and OBC-B) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 400/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and other modes.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Online Test and Personal Interview
Place of Posting:- All positions are transferable anywhere in West Bengal.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- The Online Test and Personal Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- SC, ST, and PWD candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fees.
- Candidates must have the ability to read, speak and write in the Bengali/ Nepali language.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 05-01-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|West Bengal Govt Jobs||Click to View|