Metro Railway Kolkata has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices in the following trades. Eligible candidates can apply before 21-02-2022 (18:00 hrs).
|Name of Trades||Vacancies|
Age Limit:- 15 – 24 years
Stipend:- As per extant Rules
Educational Qualification:- Matriculation with minimum 50% marks on average excluding optional/ additional subject and having ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100 in the form of a Crossed Indian Postal Order in favor of PFA, Metro Railway, Kolkata payable to GPO/ Kolkata.
How to Apply:-
- Before applying, candidates must register their names at the Apprenticeship Portal.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here for registration.
- The application form and call letter must be submitted in foolscap paper duly filled in all respect by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting with a ballpoint pen and addressed to the Dy. Chief Personnel Officer, Metro Rail Bhavan, 33/ 1, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071 and send by post or should be dropped in the box kept in PRO Office, Metro Rail Bhavan, Ground Floor, 33/ 1, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071 from 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs except for Saturday, Sunday & Holiday latest by 21-02-2022.
- The box will be finally withdrawn at 18:00 hrs on 21-02-2022.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Document Verification
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Candidates without ITI need not apply.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- An incomplete/ late application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- One call letter should be sent along with the application form.
- No postal order is required for SC/ ST/ PHP/ Women/ Minorities & Economically Backward candidates.
Last date for Application Submission:- 21-02-2022 (18:00 hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Railway Recruitment||Click to View|