West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Department have released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Accredited Social Health Activist for different village comprised under respective blocks under Chanchal subdivision, Malda district. Eligible candidates can apply before 23-02-2022.
|Post Name||Accredited Social Health Activist|
|Age Limit||30 to 40 years|
|Eligibility||1. Should be married, divorced, or widowed women|
2. Should be resident of the same service village for which she will be selected.
3. Should be Madhyamik (10th Pass) Passed or appeared or equivalent.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Interview
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Only women candidates can apply for this post.
Last date for Application Submission:- 23-02-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|West Bengal Govt Jobs||Click to View|