West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate / Technician Apprentice for the period 2022-2023 as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules 1992. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-06-2022 to 27-06-2022.
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Technician Apprentice (Graduate in Engineering)|
Rs. 9000/- per month
|30||Graduate Degree (04) years full-time course) in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Mining from any institute recognized by the AICTE.|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering)|
Rs. 8000/- per month
|30||Diploma (03 years full-time course) in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE or from any institute recognized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.|
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 01.06.2022 for Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering. However, in case of Technician Apprentice – Graduate in Engineering maximum age shall be 25 years as of 01.06.2022.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates shall enroll themselves with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal through the Official link by clicking here.
- After registration at the NATS portal, candidates can click here to fill out the online application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Personal Interview
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No TA or other expenses will be paid for appearing in the interview etc.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
Date for Submission of Online Application:- 07-06-2022 to 27-06-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|West Bengal Govt Jobs||Click to View|