West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Department has released the notification for the recruitment of a Community Health Assistant under NUHM in the district of Paschim Bardhaman. Eligible candidates can register online before 11-07-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Community Health Assistant|
Rs.13000 per month
|122||(i) Must have passed ANM/ GNM Course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council and be registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council.|
(ii) Should be proficient in Bengali and permanent resident of Paschim Bardhaman District.
Age Limit:- Not exceeding 40 years
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to UR Category have to pay Rs.100 whereas SC/ ST/ OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs.50 through any UPI Application at 8250999022@icici.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can click here to apply online.
- After submission, the printed applied form duly signed by the applicant along with a copy of UPI Payment with UTR No. must be reached by Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier to the CMOH & Member Secretary, Office of the CMOH, Kalyanpur Satellite Township, Asansol Paschim Bardhaman, Pin-713305 by 19th July till 05:00 PM.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
Last Date of Registration and Application:- 11-07-2022
Last Date for Hard Copy Submission:- 19-07-2022 (05:00 PM)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|West Bengal Govt Jobs||Click to View|