West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Physicist – cum – Radiation Safety Officer under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Interested candidates can apply before 24-06-2022 (01:00 PM).
|Physicist – cum – Radiation||27||(i) A certificate of Radiation Safety Officer from BHABA Atomic Research Centre or Atomic Energy Regulatory Board|
(ii) PG Degree or PG Diploma in Radiological or Medical Physics of a recognized University or Institution along with a Masters’ Degree in Physics or Electronics or Biophysics from a recognized University.
(iii) M.Sc. in Medical Physics from any Recognized University
Age Limit:- Not more than 45 years as on 01-01-2022. Maximum Relaxation is 5 years according to Govt. rules.
Pay Scale:- Rs.15,600 – 42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400 /-
Application Fee:- Candidates must submit the online application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of payment for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Preliminary Examination
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 24-06-2022 (01:00 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Govt. Jobs of Medical||Click to View|