West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited has released the notification for the recruitment for the posts of Sub-Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can apply from 18-05-2022 to 03-06-2022 (23:59).
|Name of Post||Department||Qualification|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer||Civil||3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE / WBSCT&VE&SD (Formerly WBSCTE). Preference may be given to the candidate experience organization with working engineering as Assistant Engineer (Civil).|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer||Electrical||Must have completed three (3) years of Diploma course in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an Institute recognized by AlCTE 7 WBSCT&VE&SD (Formerly WBSCTE). Preference may be given to the candidate with working experience in any engineering organization as Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical).|
Age Limit:- Not less than twenty-one (21) years and not more than forty (40) years as on 01-01-2022
Remuneration:- Rs.20,000/- per month
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can go through the official link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form on or after 18-05-2022 (23:59).
- Candidates can take a printout of the submitted application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination/ Viva-Voce
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Scrutiny of documents will be made at the time of Viva-voce.
- Conveyance Allowance, Telephone Allowance, and Group Mediclaim facility will be admissible as per the rules of this Corporation.
Last Date of Submission:- 03-06-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|West Bengal Govt. Jobs||Click to View|