West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Medical Technologists. Interested candidates can apply from 01-09-2023 to 15-09-2023 (02:00 PM).
|Medical Technologists||50||(i) Passed H.S. (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and|
(ii) A two years Diploma Course in Medical Technology in the concerned subject (Diploma in Optometry & Ophthalmic technique) recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical Council or conducted by any recognized Institution affiliated to any recognized University OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology of subject concerned (Bachelor in Optometry) from any Institution/ University recognized by Government of West Bengal.
Age Limit:- Not less than 21 years and not more than 39 years
Pay Scale:- Basic Pay Rs.28,900/- at the Entry point at Level 9
Application Fee:- Candidates must submit the online application fee only through Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System) amounting to Rs.210/- and SC/ ST category of West Bengal and PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of payment for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Written Examination and Interview
- Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 01-09-2023 to 15-09-2023 (02:00 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt. Jobs||Click to View|