All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani (WB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident (Non-academic) on a tenure basis in various Pre-Para-Clinical Departments of AIIMS, Kalyani, West Bengal. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 28 & 29-03-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Senior Resident (Non-academic)|
Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + GP-6,600 (6th CPC)
|24||A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) or Equivalent in respective discipline from recognized University/ Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme.|
Age Limit:- Not exceeding 45 (Forty-Five) years
Application Fee:- The candidates have to pay Rs.1000 through Demand Draft in favour of AIIMS Kalyani Internal Resources Account payable at Kalyani.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 28 and 29-03-2022 in the Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin – 741245.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-interview
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates of any community.
- No TA/ DA/ Accommodation will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Date, Time, and Venue for Interview:-
Date:- 28 & 29-03-2022
Reporting Time:- 09:30 hrs
Document Verification:- 10:00 hrs
Venue:- Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin – 741245
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|West Bengal Govt Jobs||Click to View|