Public Service Commission West Bengal (WBPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officers. Eligible candidates can apply before 12-10-2023.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|General Duty Medical Officers||300||Medical Qualification included in the First and Second schedules or Part-II of the Third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and registration as a medical practitioner in West Bengal.|
Age Limit:- Not more than 36 years for ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 years for those possessing Post-graduate Medical qualification
Pay Scale:- Rs.56,100 – 1,44,300/- per month (as per pay level 16)
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.210 through online/ offline mode. S.C/ S.T candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. No exempted fee is available to SC/ ST candidates of other states.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening test and Interview
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Closing Date for Receipt of Online Application:- 12-10-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|