Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-I posts in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under the Secretariat Administration Department. Eligible candidates can apply before 16-01-2022 (Date Extended – 30-01-2022).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + GP-Rs.13300
|English – 34|
Language – 10
|Minimum educational qualification is passed Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.|
Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limits for Stenographer Grade-I Posts are 21 years and 38 years respectively.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||Rs.185|
How to Apply:-
- Applicants are required to apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hard copy of the Online Application Form.
Selection Procedure:- Stenography Proficiency Test/ and Objective Type Written Test
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 16-01-2022 (Date Extended – 30-01-2022)
Last date for Application Fee Submission:- 18-01-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Assam Govt Jobs||Click to View|