Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Forest Ranger in the Assam Forest Service under the Environment and Forests Department. Eligible candidates can apply before 27-01-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/- + GP-Rs.10300
|35||Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-|
iv. Computer Applications/ Computer Science
v. Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
vi. Environmental Science
xiii. Veterinary Science
Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limits for the post of Forest Ranger are 21 years and 38 years respectively.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||Rs.185|
How to Apply:-
- Applicants are required to apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hard copy of the Online Application Form.
Selection Procedure:- Main/ Written Examination, Walking Test and Medical Examination and Interview Test
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The written examination will be held at Guwahati.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 27-01-2022
Last date for Application Fee Submission:- 30-01-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Assam Govt Jobs||Click to View|