Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Maharashtra has released the notification for the recruitment of Teachers on Clock Hour Basis in the University Departments/ Courses for the academic year 2021-22. Eligible candidates can apply before 30-10-2021.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Teacher||135||i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited Foreign University.|
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
iii) Candidates, who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minim
um eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions.
iv) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in Disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Remuneration to be paid to the Teachers on Clock Hour Basis (CHB) as per Government Resolutions and resolutions passed by Management Council of this university in this regard will be as follows:-
|Theory:- Rs. 500/- per hour|
Practical:– Rs. 200/- per hour
|Theory:- Rs. 300/- per hour|
Practical:- Rs125/- per hour
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the online application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-Interview
Place of Posting:- Maharashtra
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Do not attach any original document with the application.
- The applicant will have to attend an interview at his/ her own expense.
- Canvassing in any form for any candidate will result in disqualification of candidature.
- Original documents and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents shall be produced at the time of the interview.
Last date for submission of online application:- 30-10-2021.
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Maharashtra Govt Jobs||Click to View|