CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade and Technician Apprentice Trainee. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview from 11th to 14th July 2022.
|Trade (ITI) Apprenticeship Training|
|Fitter||03||Rs.8050 per month|
|Machinist||01||Rs.8050 per month|
|Electrician||03||Rs.8050 per month|
|Wireman||03||Rs.8050 per month|
|Electronics Mechanic||01||Rs.8050 per month|
|Mechanic Ref. & A/c||01||Rs.8050 per month|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||01||Rs.8050 per month|
|Welder||01||Rs.7700 per month|
|PASAA||04||Rs.7700 per month|
|Plumber||02||Rs.7700 per month for 1st year|
Rs.8050 per month for 2nd year
|Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Training|
|Civil Engineering||01||Rs.8000 per month|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||01|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||01|
Educational Qualification:- (A) Category – I Trade (ITI) Apprentices:-
Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by the Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Chennai will only be considered for selection.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: –
(i) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
(ii) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
(iii) Diploma under-recognized Lateral Entry Scheme (Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
Minimum Age Limit:- 14 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates should register themselves through the following link:_
- For Trade Apprentice – ITI – click here
- For Technician Apprentice – click here
- Registered candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with the duly filled-in application, original & self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, proof of date of birth (copy of SSLC/HSC), Aadhar Card, a passport size photograph from 11th to 14th July 2022 at CSIR- Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Candidates who have passed the Diploma in/after April 2019 are only eligible to apply.
Date, Time and Venue for Interview
Date:- 11 to 14-07-2022
Time:- 09:00 AM onwards
Venue:- CSIR- Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi.
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs||Click to View|
Official Source – Official Website