Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Nurse for Differently Abled Person category on a Contract basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates can apply before 22-03-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.14000 per month
|86||The candidate should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government/ Government recognized institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.|
Age Limit:- 18 – 44 years
Fee and Service Charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs.350 through online mode (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card/Mobile Wallet).
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Document Verification
- There will be No Oral Test for the post.
- The examination will be held in Chennai.
- The examination fee will not be refunded/adjusted.
- Candidates should appear for the examination at their own expense and no TA/DA will be paid.
- The Original Certificates should be produced at the time of attending the certificate verification.
Last date for submission of Application and Fee:- 22-03-2022
Date of Examination:- 29-05-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs||Click to View|