Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife for women candidates belonging to the Differently Abled Person. Eligible candidates can apply before 09-02-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
Rs.19,500 – 62,000 (Pay Matrix Level-8)
|39||(i) ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, namely:|
(a) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification prior to 1-11-2012:-
SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
(b) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15-11-2012:-
+2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
(ii) Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
(iii) Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
Age Limit:- 18 – 42 years
Fee and Service Charge:- Candidates can pay the Rs.300 through either online mode or offline mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Document Verification
- There will be No Oral Test for the post.
- The examination fee will not be refunded/adjusted
- The Original Certificates should be produced at the time of attending the certificate verification.
Last date for submission of Application and Fee:- 09-02-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs||Click to View|