Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Residents (MBBS). Eligible candidates can attend the interview from 09 to 11-05-2022 (09:00 AM).
|Post name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
7th CPC guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.
|102||MCI recognized MBBS or equivalent (from a foreign university)|
Age limit:- 30 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can go through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- The candidates should report for the interview along with original documents (along with a self-attested photocopy) and original ID and one photocopy of Id. on 09-5-22, 10-5-22, and 11-5-22 at 9:00 am in the Office of Medical Director, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector –VI, Rohini, Delhi -110085.
- The candidate is required to bring a printout of the auto-generated email which will be containing prefilled application form based on data submitted by the candidate along with one passport size photograph, photocopy, and original mentioned ID in the application form (Aadhar card/ Election Id card/ passport) on the day of the interview.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
Place of Posting:- Delhi
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- No physical application will be accepted.
- The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for participating in the selection process.
Last Date for Filling of the Application Form (Online):- 02-05-2022 (01:00 P.M)
Date of Interview:- 09 to 11-05-2022 (09:00 AM)
Venue for Interview:- Office of Medical Director, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-VI, Rohini, Delhi -110085
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||Click to View|