Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC-SJH), New Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on an Adhoc basis in various departments/ specialities. Eligible candidates can apply before 10-06-2022 (03:00 PM).
- The Candidate should possess Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned speciality after MBBS/ BDS failing which MBBS/ BDS with two years experience in a Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
- For Haematology – The candidate should possess MD or equivalent in Medicine or Paediatrics. Candidates with M.D. or equivalent in Pathology will not be eligible.
- For Endocrinology – The desired qualification is MD/DNB in Medicine or Paediatrics
Age Limit:- 45 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.67700/- in Pay Level-11 of the Pay matrix as per 7th CPC plus other allowances as admissible.
How to Apply:-
- Applicants should submit their application along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post, One passport size photograph should also be appended.
- The application addressed to the Medical Superintendent, VMM College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 should be submitted in the DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and adjacent to Bank of Baroda, Safdarjung Hospital Branch).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
Place of Posting:- Delhi
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- The incomplete or unsigned application will be rejected.
- The institution will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council.
Last date for application submission:- 10-06-2022 (03:00 PM)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Medical Sector Jobs||Click to View|
|PG Diploma Govt Jobs||Click to View|