Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC-SJH), New Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents (Non-PG) in various departments. Eligible candidates may submit their applications before 30-05-2022 till 03:00 P.M.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Resident (Non-PG)||239||MBBS Degree from a Recognized University and must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).|
Pay Scale:- Pay Matrix @ Rs.56100 + NPA plus other allowances
Application fees to be paid through NEFT and RTGS or online transferred.
Name of Account Holder:- SJH and VMMC Exam Fee A/C
Bank Name:- Bank of Baroda
Account No:- 26400100023808
IFSC Code:- BARB0SAFECX (Fifth character is zero)
MICR Code of bank:- 110012067
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can click here to download the application form.
- Completed application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents should be submitted in DIARY and DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch) before 30-05-2022 till 03:00 P.M.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
- No fees are required for EWS/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- DMC Registration is mandatorily attached with the application.
- Incomplete or unsigned and without self-attested application will be rejected.
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30-05-2022 till 03:00 P.M.
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||Click to View|