National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Young Professional (Legal). Interested candidates can apply before 09-09-2022 (6:00 PM).
|30||(i) Degree in Law from a recognized University/ National Law school/ Institute|
(ii) Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2022 (Post Graduate) Score
(iii) Experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/ arbitration/ legislative matters/ land acquisition will get preference.
Age Limit:- Candidate should be below 32 years of age
Pay Scale:- Rs.60,000/- per month
How to Apply:-
- Applicants can apply Online only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 09-09-2022 (6:00 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click to View|