Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers on a contract basis at SAI NCOEs. Eligible candidates can apply before 27-04-2022 (05:00 PM).
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No. of Posts||23|
|Monthly Remuneration||Rs.1,25,000 with annual increment up to 10% based on performance assessment.|
|Essential Qualification||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized university/ institution.|
|Experience||5 years of experience OR PGDSM with 3 years of experience OR PG/ DNB in Sports medicine/ Orthopedics/ PMR or equivalent with 2 years of experience.|
Age Limit:- Not exceeding 40 years
How To Apply:-
- The candidate must apply only online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
Place of Posting:- Candidate may be posted anywhere across India as per requirement by SAI.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received through any other mode will be rejected.
- Application received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Last Date For Application Submission:- 27-04-2022 (05:00 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|