Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor (Grade I & II) in its various academic Departments, Centres, and Schools. Eligible candidates can apply before 22-03-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Assistant Professor Grade I|
|36||(i) Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the department with a very good academic record throughout.|
(ii) Minimum three years of industrial/ research/ teaching experience, excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
|Assistant Professor Grade II|
|(i) Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the department with a very good academic record throughout.|
(ii) Candidates satisfying all criteria other than experience criteria for Assistant Professor Grade I may be appointed as Assistant Professor Grade-II with appropriate pay based on post-doctoral experience.
Age Limit:- Grade I – 35 years, Grade II – 32 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- The applicant is required to send the hardcopy of the duly signed printout of the online filled Application Form along with all the required documents to The Faculty Recruitment Cell, Abhinandan Building, 6th Floor, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, 453552 Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Applicants are required to carry the original certificate at the time of the interview.
Last date for online application Submission:- March 22, 2022
Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application:- April 07, 2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|MP Govt Jobs||Click to View|