High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Data Processing Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 31-08-2023 (11:55 P.M.).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Data Processing Assistant||23||(i) B.Sc. Computer science / BCA / B.Sc. IT / or equivalent degree passed with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Graduation|
(ii) Working knowledge of Operating Systems and Office applications suites with 3 years of working experience in data entry with required educational qualification.
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 35 as on 01-01-2023
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20,200/- plus Rs.2400/- Grade Pay as per 6th Pay Commission
Application Fee:- Application fee according to category is given below:-
|Unreserved Category and Candidates from outside the state of Madhya Pradesh||Rs.777.02/-|
|Reserved/ PwD Category Candidates||Rs.577.02/-|
Candidates must pay the application fee online.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online
- Candidates can take the printout of the online filled application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Online Preliminary/ Screening Examination, Practical Examination, and Interview
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 31-08-2023 (11:55 P.M.)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Law and Judicial Govt. Jobs||Click to View|