High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Civil Judge (Entry Level). Eligible candidates can apply before 18-12-2023 (09:00 P.M.).
|Post Name and Remuneration
Rs.77,840 – 1,36,520/- per month
|(i) Candidate must hold a graduate degree in law from a university recognized by the Bar Council of India
(ii) Provided that he must have continuously practiced law as an advocate for at least three years till the last date fixed for submission of application.
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 38 years
Application Fee:- Application fee according to categories is given below:-
|Unreserved (UR) and candidates from a state other than Madhya Pradesh
|OBC, SC, & ST candidates who are domicile of M.P. and Specially Abled person
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Website only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of the filled Application Form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Test, and Main Written Exam
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment unless he or she is a citizen of India.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form:- 18-12-2023 (09:00 P.M.)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Law and Judicial Govt. Jobs
|Click to View