Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the notification for recruiting a Civil Judge (Junior Division). Eligible candidates can apply before 17-09-2023.
|(i) A Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a University established. or
(ii) A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 35 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved categories
Pay Scale:- Rs.27,700 – 44,770/- per month
Examination Fee:- Examination Fee according to categories is given below:-
The candidate will be required to deposit the requisite fee online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Official Website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Objective Type/ Screening Test, Main Examination, Viva Voce, and Physical Fitness Test
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Online Application Submission:- 17-09-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View